“But seek first His kingdom,
and these things will be given to you as well.”
Food Pantry Needs
Items Needed at this time:
Frozen Foods - Pizza/Waffles
Boxed Breakfast Cereals
Frozen Hamburger Meat
“Honor the Lord with your possessions, And with the firstfruits of all your increase” Proverbs 3:9
Bring your firstfruits to the Food Pantry on the first Sunday of every month.
Canned Vegetables/Fruit Canned Chicken/Tuna/Meat | Hamburger/Chicken/Tuna Helper | Macaroni & Cheese | Sugar/Oil/Flour | Mayonnaise/Mustard/Ketchup | Soups/Stews/Pasta Sauce | Chili/Ravioli | Peanut Butter/Jelly Pancake Mix/Syrup | Cereal/Oatmeal Canned/Dry/Shelf Milk | Pasta/Beans/Rice Water/Tea/Coffee | Salt/Pepper/Seasonings | Salad Dressing/Marinades | Soap/Shampoo/Lotions Toothbrush/Toothpaste | Paper towels/Toilet Paper
Food Pantry Guidlines
The Calvary Chapel Plano Food Pantry is open Sunday after service until 12:00 p.m. only.
Access for each CC Plano family is twice of month.
The Food Pantry is NOT available during church business hours.
This ministry is to the congregation of Calvary Chapel Plano.
The Calvary Chapel Plano Food Pantry works very hard to maintain our inventory
so that our congregation receives the same basic food items every visit.
We depend solely on the generous gifts and donations from those who attend Calvary Chapel Plano
to be able to purchase and stock the food we need at the best prices.
The weekly re-stocking of needed items are by those who
believe the Lord has called them to serve in this vital ministry.
Because of the generosity of our fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord
we are truly blessed that this ministry has become self-sufficient.
All participants must provide the following information and adhere to guidelines during each visit:
1. Must sign in at the office. Adults only in the pantry , no children please.
2. Only use Calvary reusable food bags and bring them with you each time you visit the pantry or bags in food pantry. Distribution per household as follows:
1 Person ~ 1 reusable bag
2 - 4 Persons ~ 2 reusable bags
5 + Persons ~ 3 reusable bags
3. We have several families who use the Food Pantry so we ask that you take no more than 1 of the same item.
4. Must attend weekly church services Calvary Chapel Plano. And have been coming to Calvary Chapel for at least three months before being eligible.
5. Must show proof of current residence to church secretary (if required).
6. Food is not for resale and persons who fraudulently use the Food Pantry, or give false information to receive food, will not be eligible for at least 6 months.
7. We want to be good stewards of what the Lord blesses us with, please help us bless others that need to use the food pantry.